Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last friday me, Jayne, and her sister in-laws ran a 10 K in Salt Lake for the 24th of July. It was really fun and I finished it about 7 minutes faster than I was shooting for. That could have been because half of the race was downhill... but that is besides the point!

Is it obvious which one is my sister?

It was so fun running with Jayne while she was here. She is one of the ONLY people I can run with. We have about the same pace and we both listen to music and understand that we don't need to talk, just enough to push eachother to keep going. Its the second race we have done together and we have both made alot of progress in the past few months. Hopefully our next race together will be the goofy half marathon in Disney World... we can dream big, right?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kate how I wish you were here. I'm dreading running today because it's not the same without you! Disney world here we come! (only I don't know when)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate! It was fun to look at your blog! Congrats on the Engagement!

    Emily LaPray Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I keep reading on everyone else's blogs that you are ENGAGED! Geez Louise, could you maybe update your blog and put some photos on it of you, your beau, and all the other goodies that come along with this event...the ring, perhaps? Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the way this blog is so updated and current.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katelyn,

    I just found your blog through Landon Taylors. I saw your wedding announcement at my moms. Crazy that you married Cory Beck! Congrats to you guys!
    Anyway... so I was reading all your posts and you had one about blog stalking, which cracked me up because I am totally now blog stalking your blog...even though I see you haven't updated in quite a while so who knows if you will even get this comment. :)
    Well, just wanted to say congrats to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katelyn!
    Hey how are you. You ran this like forever ago but I still want to tell you way to go!
    MARGE

    ReplyDelete