Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Arizona

Last week I went for a much needed trip down to Arizona to spend time with the Dursts. Lyndsey and Brian sure know how to treat a guest! We did lots of shopping, sight seeing, swimming, biking, and of course Max and Lily kept me very entertained. Max talks non-stop, and is so stinkin funny. He sings a beautiful rendition of "On Top of Spaghetti." He says wonderful bedtime prayers, told me I look pretty, loves his girlfriend Indy (his dog), and talks about his weiner often.

Lily is such a squishy little girl and knows that she is a princess. She gives french kisses (gross, but really cute) and never stops moving! We went swimming and I never saw her get more excited than she was when splashing in the water. They really made the trip so much fun! Oh, Lynds and Brian did too. Here are a few pictures of my vacation.




One night while I was there I was able to get together with Kenzie and Brooke, two of my closest friends from Massage Therapy school. Brooke was in from California, and Kenzie lives in Mesa. It was so fun to catch up with them, we went to dinner in Tempe, and had such a good time. I really miss those girls!
Thanks for the fun trip Durst family! I can wait to see you guys again in July!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! That looks like you had so much fun! And it looks like it was WARM...I'm jealous...it's been retarded here!

    P.S. we need to go to lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what Katelyn!? Now it's MY turn. I have never even met Max or Lily, so I am sooooooooo excited. I told Lynz that she better not try to pull that "cactus sight seeing" trick on me. But she said she loved having you visit.

    By the way, I won't ever go private on my blog, and you can stop by anytime...pretty soon face-to-face conversation will be obsolete because we'll know everything about each other through our blogs. The grocery store visit will be like, "Hi. Don't tell me, I already saw it on your blog." "Ditto." That should guarantee a lot more crazies in the world, because people will only be left to talk to themselves.

    This is a novel. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete