Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bad Idea


Last week me and Cory were going to a movie, but as we drove by Sportsmans Warehouse we saw a girl selling some of these:

It was a big mistake to stop and hold the little puppies. I want one soooo bad, but because I'm 21 years old, and live in my parents basement... I have to ask them permission for everything. They gave me a big fat hell no, claiming that they already got stuck with the kitty I wanted a decade ago. All I can think about lately is having my own dog. I would want someone else to train him, and clean up after him, and buy his food, but other than that, I would take care of him like my own child. Someday...

2 comments:

  1. Just get one. Mom and dad love Indy, so I'm sure they would love to have a dog digging up all of their yard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that cancerous hairball cat. Sick. You should have just gone for a dog back then.

    Dogs really are great, but you're right, they would be even greater if all you had to do was play with them.

    ReplyDelete