Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A few things to be proud of...

First of all, a shout out to my Mom for Mother's Day! I was the only child of hers to be home, so we partied all day long... my mom is one bad ass... and will kill me for swearing.

Second of all, congrats to Lauren Lufkin who just had her first baby! She is a beautiful little girl, and I can't wait to meet her.

Third of all, Cory's little sister Allie just finished dental assisting school! Now she is all grown up and a college graduate!

And last but not least, my sissy-in-law Jena just finished her nursing program! I bet my brother is so excited for her to get a job...

I'm just surrounded by all these hardworkers. I'm proud of you all!

3 comments:

  1. Why thank you, Ms. Katelyn! You are too kind! We need to hang out and go to lunch once I've decided that it's ok to leave the house with this little package! :) You'll have to come meet her one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for telling me you had a blog. NOT. Call me loser.

    ReplyDelete