Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So lonely

Yesterday Brandi Buckley left on a mission to Brazil. LAME. Summertime is coming and it's reminding me of all the fun times Brandi and I had last summer...




We would run together (she kept my fat butt in shape)...




swim together...


date together...




And that was pretty much all I did last summer. It was great! But I'm going to miss Brandi ALOT. I have my home girls in rexburg, and Cory is moving home tomorrow (yay!) and I'm so glad to have them, but it was SO nice to have someone that loved doing all the same things I loved and was always wanting to hang out with me. Plus, Cory just doesn't care about stupid gossip, shopping, and getting a tan. He can be so lame... but it did always helped that our boyfriends at the time were buddies...
Love ya Brandi!
p.s. if your a lonely girl out there, well actually just in Idaho, give me a call.

3 comments:

  1. umm i am in idaho sometimes...does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if your lonely come hang out with me and Mason! It would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelyn, (you know I'm adopted into your family, right?) I am sad that you put the rule about living in Idaho in there...I look so good in a bikini, I love to jog, and I go on tons of dates, so we could have been bffs. Too bad I live in not-lame Utah.

    Good luck finding a replacement for your ditched-you-for-brazil-friend. Have a fun one!

    ps...I just found your blog, and I am dying that you are a GROWN UP! Good grief, I'm old.

    ReplyDelete