Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Missouri: The Show Me State

Went on vacation last week. While I was gone, I fell in love...


With these two boys.

These mischevious, hyperactive, brown eyed babes stole my heart. They are quick to laugh, see no need to wear clothes, have more energy than one can of rockstar, and they loooove me too! Do they love me because I let them stay up way past bed time? Maybe. Is it because i give them M&Ms for dinner? Maybe. All I care about is these fun loving boys are the cutest in the world, and they are my nephews.

6 comments:

  1. Landon asked where you were today when he was eating lunch. He loves you too. Only I'm sure he told you that already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start a blog. You have a lot of patience. I admire that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so happy you got a blog! Whoo-hoo! We can be blogging nerds while the boys play streetfighter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am soo excitted you have a blog! you have a ton to brag about. You ARE Katelyn after all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, see no reason to wear clothes! :) hahaha...I'm SO GLAD you started a blog! This'll be so fun to read! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they look so much like a Thomas!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete