Friday, April 17, 2009

Reunited

Went to rexburg the other night to spend some quality time with former roomie and BFF.
























Brittany Holm (AKA tit) has recently become the knew cool person to blog about! Who would have known? She is a 23 year old blond beauty, who happens to own a Wii, love Nordstroms, and is so fun to be with. She brightened up one very bad day, and I'm so glad that i'm living in Idaho now and get to see more of her. While in the 'burg, we chose to dine at Bajios, and then caught a flick. "New in Town" is a must see, and its at the dollar theater. Even better!

















Everyone knows a movie just isn't the same without candy!

I didn't get home until 11:30 that night. 11:30! Thats the latest I have been out in about... 3 or 4 weeks. Boy was I tired the next day! Love ya titters. Can't wait for our next date.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I miss you both! How fun to go back and visit! SO are you living in Rexburg or IF? I am glad that you have a blog so now we can stay updated on each others lives!

    ReplyDelete