Saturday, April 25, 2009

This is my older brother Matt

When me and Matt were growing up, we would ALWAYS fight. All the time. It never stopped. And I'm finally willing to give in with the reason why. After all these years, I will let the truth come out... jealousy.

Yes! Matt has always had what I want. All the time! Need an example? Exihibit A: As we speak, Matt is packing his bags to go to China for the month. He is not only going to China, but has been all over South America, and lived all over the U.S. I have been nowhere. Never even left the country...

It makes me unbelievably jealous that he has had so many AWESOME experiences, and it makes me even more jealous that he has the guts to do everything he does. However, even though I will just stay here, in Idaho Falls, doing nothing... I'm so happy for him. I admire how brave he is, and he really deserves what he gets. He works his butt off, and it shows (it really does, he is very skinny). I'm so proud of him and his talents. Have fun and remember I love you. And you will be coming home right before my birthday... peace easy sleezy.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, I'm glad I make you jealous. Just kidding. I'm glad we don't fight so much anymore though. Kate, I'm proud of you for all the stuff you've done too. I'll be sure to get you a good present in China. Love ya Kate!

    ReplyDelete