Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Secret Confession

Sometimes i just have this uncontrolable craving for...




















Embarrassing, I know. But when this craving comes on, I choose not to fight it. Why should I fight it? Because its fat producing, artery clogging, heart attack causing crap? OK, good reason, but it still doesn't stop me.

Not sure why i'm blogging about this. Mabye because the novalty of having a blog has already worn off and I'm stumped as to what I'm supposed to write about. Or maybe it's because I feel I need to get this off my chest, because when I do give into my temptation, it haunts me for days... But even though I'm taking the time to share my secret on the internet, it will not stop me from ducking my head as pull up to the drive through, and pray that nobody see's me (even though whoever saw me would be eating there as well... ) Anyway, all this talk about food has made me hungry. I'm going to taco bell.

2 comments:

  1. Just think, you could have had salmon at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the "duck through the drive thru" yesterday at lunch. Pathetic. but delicious.

    ReplyDelete